Garments undergo a seven stage cleaning process which includes:
1. Detailing – Garments are thoroughly inspected and prepared for cleaning.
2. Stain removal – Marks are pre spotted with stain removal prior to the dry cleaning process.
3. Cleaning – Dry cleaning, laundering and hand cleaning services are completed using the state of the art technology and expertise of staff.
4. Hand Finishing – Pressers of the highest standard individually finish your garments to your specific requirements.
5. Minor repairs – We attend to loose hems, open seams.
6. Inspection – Every garment is fully inspected to ensure all stains have been removed and it is at its very best before collection.
7. Packaging – Garments are protected with a plastic sleeve. Trousers are put onto a special coat hanger so creases do not appear.